The Footy Tipster’s Football Tipster competition is coming back!
It will be starting up on the 26th November and running through to the 23rd of December.
You can claim your spot early by completing the form below. Like last time entry costs £5 and there are cash prizes for the winner.
Unfortunately you need to have access to PayPal in order to take part in this competition.
To pay for the competition, please fill in this automatic PayPal form:
1. Entry to the competition is £5 this will be exclusive from any membership any competition participant may hold, you will need to renew your membership as you normally would. Entrants must have the ability to pay the £5 via PayPal.
2. You must send your tip to my email address for every day of the competition which is email@example.com. The penalty for not emailing a tip will be a 4 point deduction from your points tally. All tips must be emailed by 19:45 BST each day, all tips are 90 minutes play only. The day in the tipster competition runs from 12 midnight BST until 12 midnight BST, I appreciate some of you guys don’t run to British Standard Time, but the competition does, so please allow for adequate time according to BST, when posting your tips.
3. On the last day of the competition you will be asked to post 2 tips.
4. All tips will be submitted to my email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org, once the deadline of 19:45 BST has passed each day, I will email out all of the tips so you can see what everyone has tipped that day.
5. The points system is what it is, there are no higher points for higher odds, i.e. if a person tips Augsburg away to Borussia Dortmund @ 7/1 and a person tips Man Utd away to Reading @ 1/5, the points will be the same for the away win.
The same applies to minimum odds, there are no minimum odds that your tip has to reach as points are allocated merely on wins or correct outcomes, if you want to tip 1/5 shots all the time that’s up to you.
6. Competition participants must email a tip from any game visible on the main page of either http://www.flashscores.co.uk OR http://www.flashscore.com. Only games that are visible on the first page of football matches you see when clicking on either site, can be used to post tips on. No tabs down the side of the site may be used to post tips on, no links that lead to other sites. Just the games visible on the main page of either site. Anyone that posts a tip that can’t be found on the main page of either of them sites, will be liable for a 4 point deduction.
7. The competition will start when the first game from the chosen leagues starts, on the 26th November 2017, and will end when the final game from the chosen leagues has been played (should anyone tip that game), on the 23rd December 2017, the winner will be the person with the highest number of points, in the event of joint winners the prize will be split.
Or the tied participants, will be asked if they would like to take part in a playoff, with the winner taking all the money. This decision will have to be unanimous, if one person doesn’t agree to the playoff, the prize will be split.
Each tied person will be asked to email 1 tip that will be made for the playoff, the winner will be determined by the most points yielded from that tip. In the event of further ties, the tied persons will proceed posting tips daily until a winner is determined.
Second Prize will be a percentage of the pot and will be determined when everyone has been confirmed as entered, second place will be awarded to the person with the second highest number of points, In the event of joint second place participants the prize will be split.
(Second prize will depend on how many enter and will be decided upon after 19:45 BST on the opening day of the competition)
PRIZE BREAKDOWN FOR TFT TIPSTER COMPETITION
1st Place – £ TBC
2nd Place – £ TBC
8. You may post tips that fit the criteria of the scoring system only, posting a tip that is not within the points system i.e. corner count, double chance etc will not be accepted as your competition tip and as a result you will be deducted 4 penalty points, from your total points tally.
9. The league table will be updated daily and emailed to the contestants the following day, the competition administrators say is final, all results will be checked and confirmed and points allocated as per correct predictions.
10. I ask that tips be very clear about the teams involved and the selection from the points system. i.e. (Colchester v Bournemouth – Over 3.5 Goals). Can you please be clear about the team(s) involved and the selection from the points system, it’s just easier for me to clarify what the tip is when it comes to scoring.
11. Once you have emailed your tip that will be your final decision, no cancellations, you have all the time in the world to think what you will post/send, so once it’s up there it stands.
12. If a game is abandoned for any reason at any point in the game, postponed for any reason, or cancelled for any reason, the person(s) will be asked to send two tips the following day, one for the game missed and one for that day. If that game is abandoned/postponed/cancelled for any reason, you will be asked to post an additional tip the following day until you have caught up with everyone else.
13. It is your responsibility to email your tip to email@example.com, failure to do so will result in you being penalised for failing to post and you will be deducted 4 points from your total points tally.
14. And finally there will be no refunds after the first game from the chosen leagues has started, if you wish to back out before the games have started you must liaise with TFT and ask for a refund, but if the first game from the leagues has started you will be classed as having participated in the competition.
To pay for the competition, please fill in this automatic PayPal form:
1 POINT – Paid up members get an additional point per tip
2 POINTS – Both Teams To Score.
2 POINTS – Under 2.5 Goals & Over 2.5 Goals ONLY.
3 POINTS – Home Wins.
4 POINTS – Away Wins.
5 POINTS – Home team handicaps -1 (European handicap only).
5 POINTS – Under 1.5 Goals.
6 POINTS – Away team handicaps -1 (European handicap only).
6 POINTS – Over 3.5 Goals.
6 POINTS – Over 71 booking points in the game, a yellow card = 10 points, a red card = 25 points, no player can receive more than 35 points, so if a player is yellow carded twice and therefore sent off he only receives 35 points not 45.
6 POINTS – Most Corners (you must pick the team)
7 POINTS – Team ‘X’ to win to nil (you must name the team that won’t concede any goals)
7 POINTS – First or Last Goalscorer (The game must be from the chosen leagues). As there has been some confusion over this I will just clarify that it is EITHER first or last player to score. i.e. you have to name a player).
7 POINTS – Red Card in the match.
8 POINTS – Over 2.5 first half goals.
8 POINTS – Home team handicaps -2 (European handicap only).
9 POINTS – A Player to score 2 or more goals (you must name the player).
9 POINTS – Draws.
9 POINTS – Away team handicaps -2 (European handicap only).
10 POINTS – Half with most goals. You must name either the first half or the second half, if each half as the same amount of goals, your tip will deemed as a failure.
10 POINTS – First half home team handicaps -1 (European handicap only).
10 POINTS – Over 4.5 Goals.
10 POINTS – Correct margin of victory (you must name how many goals a certain team will win by).
11 POINTS – First half away team handicaps -1 (European handicap only).
11 POINTS – Home team handicaps -3 (European handicap only).
12 POINTS – Away team handicaps -3 (European handicap only).
12 POINTS – Double Chance Correct Score Forecast – Players will post two correct scores that they think the final score of a game will be, if one is correct the points are awarded. Obviously the points are reduced for this, but it has a better chance.
13 POINTS – To win both halves (you must pick a team)
15 POINTS – Home team handicaps -4 (European handicap only).
16 POINTS – Away team handicaps -4 (European handicap only).
16 POINTS – First half home team handicaps -2 (European handicap only).
17 POINTS – First half away team handicaps -2 (European handicap only).
18 POINTS – Any player to score a hat trick (you must name the player).
20 POINTS – Home team handicap -5 (European handicap only).
21 POINTS – Away team handicaps -5 (European handicap only).
25 POINTS – Both teams to score in both halves
28 POINTS – Correct Score Forecast.
50 POINTS – First/Last scorer Scorecast – You must the name the player to be EITHER the first or last goalscorer in the game and predict the correct score.
Should your tip be correct, you will earn 1 Additional point for anyone emailing a unique tip. i.e. You are the only person to tip that game, in any form.