In Play Football Betting Tips
Fancy some in play football betting tips? We’ve always found it to be something worthwhile to pay attention to because anything can happen in a game of football that changes initial pre-conceptions about the game.
For example, if you take a side to win a game and ten minutes into the match they have a man sent off. More often than not, the bet is ruined, isn’t it? With an experienced tipster at the helm, many of our customers have found this service to be useful and profitable. Admittedly, if you’re not prepared to stake a decent amount of money (e.g. minimum £50) then chances are that you won’t find the service as beneficial as others. However, those who do stake more money are the ones that make the money as these results indicate:
- 2015-02-28 – Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory – over 1.5 goals - 1.85 – Won
- 2015-02-28 – Athletic Club de Bilbao vs Granada – over 3 goals - 2.15 – Won
- 2015-03-01 – Central Coast Mariners vs Sydney FC – over 2.5 goals - 1.80 – Won
- 2015-03-01 – Melbourne Heart vs Melbourne Victory – over 3 goals - 1.80 – Won
- 2015-03-01 – Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV Eindhoven – over 4 goals - 1.85 – Won
- 2015-03-01 – Steaua Bucharest vs Dinamo Bucharest – over 1 goal - 1.90 – Won
Please try to have at least a basic understanding of betting before you participate in this service. If you don’t know the difference between “Over 9.5 goals” and “Over 9 goals” in betting terms then you need to do some more homework before taking the trial or you may not end up making profit. Additionally, please be sure to notify me if you’re not available at any stage so that tips aren’t sent to you when you’re not available. If making money interests you and you fit the criteria listed above then joining this particular service with Ian and co. is a must! Just complete the below form to undertake a free trial!
P.S. Please try to avoid asking stupid questions! I don’t mean to sound like a prat, but I’m bored of being asked “Do you have any tips today?”. If you’re in the middle of a trial, you’ll be sent any that I like. If you’ve not received any, it’s because there aren’t any. You will be notified when the trial starts, and ends. It’s all really very logical. Also, please be aware that you are only entitled to one free trial period.